In this episode, Cristie and DeAnna delve into the topic of work-life balance as a working mom. They shatter the misconception that women must choose between their careers and staying at home, highlighting the fact that they can juggle both successfully. Cristie and DeAnna reflect on their past choices and reveal some of their biggest regrets while exposing societal standards that have been pushed on women for years. This episode will empower women of all ages, in all walks of life, to embrace their decisions confidently, knowing they understand their own needs and their families best.
- [01:14] What Cristie and DeAnna have been up to
- [02:02] The vulnerable conversation that sparked this episode
- [04:04] DeAnna reflects on past choices and her decision to chase her career
- [05:15] The moment you become unselfish
- [06:03] Cristie shares her experiences as both a career woman & stay-at-home mom
- [07:40] Juggling the emotional side of being a career-driven woman vs. a stay-at-home mom
- [07:53] DeAnna shares her biggest regret
- [08:42] Cristie speaks about her current guilt she struggles with
- [10:03] The evolution of guilt to acceptance
- [13:55] Parenting in the teen years
- [15:02] Navigating the re-invention of yourself following the years after being a stay-at-home mom
- [17:03] Important lessons that came from the pandemic
- [19:00] How the values have shifted over time
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Are video podcasts more your style? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
- Do you want your next vacation to be in luxury? Book your exclusive retreat here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.