In this episode, Cristie and DeAnna are celebrating their 1-year anniversary since launching the Pieces of a Woman podcast. They share what they’ve learned over the last year, top episodes their listeners love and what’s to come this next year.
- [02:08] Top 5 POW episodes downloaded over the last year
- [06:35] The #1 thing that drives Cristie and DeAnna to do the podcast every week
- [07:18] How podcasting has changed their lives
- [10:53] Constructive criticism that they’ve received since they started podcasting
- [10:12] One tip Cristie received from a coach to avoid using filler words in her speech
- [14:11] 6 things they’ve learned in the past year
- [18:56] The bloopers from our year of podcasting
- [21:01] Advice if you’re wanting to start a podcast
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Top 5 downloaded episodes: Be Your Own (S)expert , What is Your Relationship with Your Body? , Self-Love – It’s Not All Bubble Baths and Manicures , When Your Child Becomes an Addict , Finding Hope and Beauty in Our Pain
- Listener Favorites: Celebrating Our Mothers , The Past That Shapes You with Cristie & DeAnna , Parenting Adult Children , Simplifying & Decluttering , How Girlfriends Save You , Solo Tripping – The Power of a Solo Trip , The Journey of Surrogacy , What is Holding You Back Personally or Professionally
- Subscribe to the Pieces of a Woman YouTube channel!
- Check out our website!
- Meet the POW team: Alexis (our Podcast Manager) and Sanya (our Social Media Manager)
- We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.