In this episode, Cristie and DeAnna get vulnerable as they talk about embracing the inevitable changes that life brings. Despite the ambitions and goals they made for the New You in ’22, life had other plans. Now, Cristie and DeAnna are sharing their realities of what’s been going on behind the scenes, how to be resilient when life throws you curveballs, and what they’re doing now to re-direct their focus.
- [01:31] What Cristie and DeAnna have been up to lately
- [02:41] Cristie’s goals and ambitions in the New Year and the heartbreaking event that took place instead
- [06:38] DeAnna’s experience with COVID and her recovery
- [07:32] Revisiting your yearly goals or aspirations throughout the year and why it’s important to give yourself grace
- [08:11] Cristie’s experience with COVID, her recovery, and her bounce back
- [10:24] What to do when experiencing one setback or derailment after another
- [12:16] How DeAnna uses Gratitude Practice to pick herself back up after any major setback
- [14:04] Why having self-compassion is so important when you’re struggling to commit to your goals and life keeps throwing you curveballs
- [15:23] How to pivot and re-align with your goals as life changes
- [17:40] Recent highlights that DeAnna has experienced, books she’s reading, and family news
- [19:34] Cristie’s recent highlights and exciting family news
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Episode 32 – Transforming Your Obstacles Into Opportunities Feat. Sarah Foley
- Episode 42 – Simplifying & Decluttering Feat. Katy Wells
- Episode 43 – How to Love Yourself When You Don’t Know How Feat. Stefhanie Iliff
- Grab a copy of Will by Will Smith here.
- Check out Brene Brown’s book, Atlas of the Heart.
- We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
- Do you want your next vacation to be in luxury? Book your exclusive retreat here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.