Learning to love yourself is an ongoing process. But the words you say or the actions you take could be holding you back from being your most authentic self. In today’s episode, Embodiment Coach and Mentor, Stefhanie Iliff, joins us as she shares what it means to love yourself and what you can do today to level up and live your best life.
Learn More About Stefhanie:
Stefhanie’s souls purpose is to help women come home to their bodies natural brilliance using their divine power to expand + claim their freedom while activating + embodying their bodies codes.
- [02:32] Meet Stefhanie as she shares what sparked her to leave her high-paying corporate job and help women as an embodiment coach
- [07:32] What is embodiment coaching and how does it work?
- [13:22] What it means to embody our worth and how it affects our every day life
- [17:00] How to shift from a low frequency to a high frequency
- [18:57] The negative effects of living in shame and guilt and how it’s holding you back
- [19:22] The part of your body where Stefhanie says many women feel shame
- [23:26] Feeling stuck in your current situation? This is why
- [26:07] The shocking amount of time women spend looking in the mirror without saying anything negative
- [26:34] The powerful message of what it means to be intimate with someone
- [36:59] Stefhanie’s wise advice that she would give her 20-year-old self
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Connect with Stefhanie on Instagram or join her Sacred Sisters Workshop.
- You can also join one of Stefhanie’s yoga classes in South Riverton, Utah here.
- We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
- Do you want your next vacation to be in luxury? Book your exclusive retreat here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.