In this episode, we speak with Life, Love, and Relationships Coach, Riana Milne. She is named the woman to follow in 2022 and today, she shares with us the 10 trauma points of childhood that show up in our relationships, life, and business. Riana dives deep into the signs of unhealed trauma, how it develops during childhood, and how to heal today.
Learn More About Riana:
Riana Milne MA is a Certified, Global Life and Love Trauma Recovery Coach, a Cert. Clinical Trauma & Addictions Professional, a Certified Mindfulness Coach, #1 Bestselling Author, the Host of her Podcast called Lessons in Life & Love, an Educational Speaker, and Licensed Mental Health Counselor for over 21 years living in Palm Beach County, Florida. She was also a Life & Dating Coach for the Docu-Series; Radical Dating-Finding Lasting Love Over 40 (and her client is now happily married!). Riana specializes in helping those who have had past Childhood or Love Relationship Trauma to Heal, Transform & Thrive; leading them to Create the Life They Desire & to Have the Love They Deserve! She offers Coaching programs for both Straight & LGBT Singles & Couples globally for ages 16-76.
Riana’s #1 Bestseller, LOVE Beyond Your Dreams – Break Free from Toxic Relationships to Have the Love You Deserve – and – LIVE Beyond Your Dreams – from Fear and Doubt to Personal Power, Purpose, and Success addresses Life Difficult Transitions, Personal Transformation, The Mindset for Success, and having Loving Conscious Relationships with yourself and others.
- [02:18] Meet Riana as she shares the relationship that changed her life and jumpstarted her business as a love and relationship coach
- [06:27] The top 10 types of childhood trauma that most people experience in their lifetime
- [14:39] How childhood trauma shows up in your life
- [15:32] How childhood trauma shows up in your work
- [16:42] How childhood trauma shows up in your love relationships and the effects it has in the future
- [18:34] Where does people-pleasing come from and how do you develop from it as an adult?
- [19:15] Anger issues: how they develop specific traumas
- [20:31] Other signs of unhealed trauma
- [21:37] Where to start if you’re working through childhood trauma and what the process is like
- [24:09] The 5 F’s of an emotionally healthy and evolved relationship
- [26:37] Other factors to look for in a healthy relationship
- [26:58] 1 thing that shows longevity in a relationship over time
- [27:48] Advice for singles, or individuals getting back into the dating world, especially after being in a toxic relationship
- [30:30] What does it mean to “heal our past traumas” and how long does it take to heal?
- [33:19] The power of your energy
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Learn more about Riana and her coaching programs on her website.
- Check out Riana’s #1 Bestselling Book, LOVE Beyond Your Dreams: Break Free of Toxic Relationships to Have the Love You Deserve.
- You can also tune into her podcast, Lessons in Life & Love, or connect with her on Facebook and YouTube.
- We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
- Do you want your next vacation to be in luxury? Book your exclusive retreat here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.