Every single person that walks this planet deals with mental health in some capacity or another. In this episode, Cristie and DeAnna are talking about mental health on a broad spectrum but remain sensitive to the fact that there are many areas to focus on.
A disclaimer – this episode is not telling you how to fix any mental health issues solely on a state of mind. Cristie and DeAnna are sharing their personal experiences, how mental health can affect people differently, and how to move forward with the right tools.
- [02:06] What “mental health” means to Cristie and DeAnna
- [07:16] One practice that Cristie incorporates in her life when she feels triggered
- [09:28] What is resilience?
- [10:30] How Cristie formed her resilient tendency
- [12:07] A message to those who struggle to see the light at the end of the tunnel
- [14:40] Ask yourself this when you feel out of control
- [15:16] The difference between strength vs. resilience
- [16:04] 3 characteristics that make a resilient person
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- American Psychological Association: https://www.apa.org/
- National Alliance on Mental Health: https://www.nami.org/Home
- Are video podcasts more your style? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
- Do you want your next vacation to be in luxury? Book your exclusive retreat here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.