In this episode, Cristie and DeAnna talk about their experiences planning family vacations with their adult children (and sometimes, grandchildren). They share their tips and tricks on how to create a financial plan, what they do based on their children’s income, and what they love most about these trips as a whole.
Family vacations look different for everyone and don’t always have to be a luxurious getaway. Cristie and DeAnna discuss their family dynamics and put into perspective some of the things they consider before planning a big trip and what family travel may look like once you hit retirement.
- [04:00] Things to consider when planning your family trip
- [06:41] How old is “too old” for family vacations?
- [08:14] Do your kids appreciate family vacations?
- [09:13] Lessons learned when traveling with your kids
- [12:58] Getting on the same page with your partner when planning a trip
- [16:41] How to decide your travel itinerary based on your budget
- [19:15] The benefits of family travel
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Are video podcasts more your style? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
- Do you want your next vacation to be in luxury? Book your exclusive retreat here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.