In light of Thanksgiving, today’s episode is all about gratitude. We talk about why it’s important to incorporate it into your daily life and the benefits that come with practicing gratitude. We also share some of our Thanksgiving traditions and why this holiday is our favorite!
- [01:41] Why Thanksgiving is Cristie’s favorite holiday
- [02:32] 5 fun facts about Thanksgiving that you might not know
- [04:04] What Cristie and DeAnna’s Thanksgiving traditions look like at home
- [07:04] The new traditions that Cristie and DeAnna have started in the last few years
- [10:15] #1 book recommendation to read to understand the benefits of practicing gratitude
- [15:18] What practicing gratitude looks like for DeAnna
- [17:55] 4 major results from people who practice gratitude vs. those who don’t
- [19:03] What to do if you’re struggling to write the things you’re grateful for
- [20:40] 1st way you can start practicing gratitude today
- [21:37] 2nd way to start practicing gratitude today
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Simple Abundance Journal of Gratitude by Sarah Ban Breathnach.
- Check out a snippet of Author, Sarah Ban Breathnach, on Opera here.
- Download the Calm App!
- The Greater Good Magazine article, How Gratitude Changes You and Your Brain.
- We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.