Have you ever traveled solo? In this episode, Cristie shares her experiences as a solo, female traveler. We talk about what drove her to start taking solo trips each year and why she believes every female should do the same at some point in their life.
- [01:58] Why Cristie began traveling solo & where she has visited so far
- [06:33] The 2 biggest takeaways when you travel solo
- [07:26] Why DeAnna chooses not to travel solo
- [10:44] Cristie’s favorite solo trip adventure
- [13:20] Where Cristie plans to take her next solo trip
- [17:39] Top 10 destinations to travel solo to in the United States
- [18:08] Top 50 best destinations to travel solo worldwide
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Check out Costa Rica’s best Ayahuasca Retreats 2021 here.
- Forbes Top Solo Travel Destinations
- We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.