In this episode, Cristie shares her life-changing experience with Ayahuasca, a psychedelic brew aimed to open the mind and heal past traumas. She talks about the process leading up to the ceremony, the four different experiences that can take place, and why she chose to do it in the first place.
- [03:00] What is Ayahuasca?
- [04:49] What led Cristie to book her Ayahuasca Retreat in Costa Rica
- [10:00] 2 types of Ayahuasca experiences
- [11:41] The mental and physical preparation before taking the herbal medicine
- [13:48] The length and format of the ceremonies
- [14:55] The benefits of Ayahuasca
- [16:28] Cristie’s resort experience of the Ayahuasca ceremony
- [21:19] What is the “purging” response?
- [25:08] 4 experiences you can have
- [29:23] What Cristie gained from this life-changing experience
- [36:19] How to integrate the process into your everyday life
- [39:28] Who is Ayahuasca for?
- [42:14] The different countries to visit for an Ayahuasca retreat
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- If you book your Ayahuasca Retreat at Soltara Healing Center or Rythmia Life Advancement Center, let them know Cristie sent you!
- YouTube video about Ayahuasca by Tatiana James.
- Book – The Cosmic Serpent by Jeremy Narby.
- Check out the Hulu Series, Nine Perfect Strangers.
- Tune into our previous Episode 35 – Solo Tripping – The Power of a Solo Trip!
- Are video podcasts more your style? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
- Do you want your next vacation to be in luxury? Book your exclusive retreat here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.