In this episode, Cristie and DeAnna visit with Kimberly Kingsley to discuss how they can raise their frequency with four simple tools. They talk about how living authentically creates a higher vibration and how that translates to more clarity, peace, and a joyous life.
Learn More About Kimberly:
Kimberly Kingsley is a licensed counselor, author, and host of the High Vibrational Life podcast.
Kimberly is the founder of The Flow Lab, which is an employee wellness training company focused on helping people navigate these times with greater clarity and resilience. Her books include The Energy Cure, Portals of Peace, and Modern Hippie. To learn more, visit kimberlykingsley.com.
- [01:56] How Kimberly got started on this journey towards living a high vibrational life
- [03:59] What is a high vibrational life?
- [06:32] How to find more joy and peace in your life
- [10:39] The 4-steps to help us align more with our nature and the process of flow
- [14:43] Warning signs: Mental patterns that suck the life out of us
- [18:14] Your mid-brain and the effects it has on your energy
- [19:34] The benefits of practicing gratitude
- [21:19] The ultimate message for living a high vibrational life
- [27:03] What is an energy inventory?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- To learn more about Kimberly, check out her website!
- Connect with Kimberly on Instagram and Facebook.
- You can also tune into the High Vibrational Life Podcast!
- Do a quick 5-minute energy inventory here.
- Books mentioned: The Energy Cure, Portals of Peace, Modern Hippie, Opening to Life.
- Are video podcasts more your style? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
- Do you want your next vacation to be in luxury? Book your exclusive retreat here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.