We all know that the holidays can be stressful and hectic. It’s easy to feel like you’re running out of time or feeling frustrated trying to find that “perfect gift” your loved ones would enjoy. But don’t stress – because, in this episode, Cristie and DeAnna discuss some of their favorite gift ideas that are sure to please anyone on your list!
They also talk about the importance of giving experiences rather than material things and share tips on how to make the most of a girls’ weekend getaway. So if you’re looking for unique gift ideas that will make your loved ones smile, this episode is for you!
- [02:24] DeAnna and Cristie each share their favorite moisturizer of all time
- [03:44] A candle scent that DeAnna can’t get enough of lately
- [05:05] Other gift ideas that would make great stocking stuffers
- [06:10] Gorgeous candles Cristie loves that’ll add sparkle any day
- [06:50] This kind of bedsheet that’ll make you want to buy backups
- [08:55] 3 gifts given by a beloved friend that DeAnna and Cristie loved so much, they had to share what they are
- [11:35] A piece of clothing that looks good on everyone
- [12:23] Practical gift ideas with a reasonable price range that anyone would love
- [13:40] Kitchen appliances for that foodie in your life
- [15:20] One home appliance that’s perfect for travel and if you don’t have an iron on-hand
- [16:29] Beauty products that are perfect for the woman on the go
- [18:37] Why experiences make the best gifts, and how to plan a girls’ weekend getaway
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
DeAnna’s gift ideas:
- NatureWell Extra Virgin Coconut Moistruizing Cream
- Frasier Fir Dish Soap
- Bamboo Sheets
- Minky Couture Blankets
- IKEA Paring Knife
- Geometry Towels
- Microfiber Face Cloths
- Albion Jetsetter Pants
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Clothes Steamer
- Sun Forgettable Powder by Colorscience
Cristie’s gift ideas:
- Kelly’s Salon Oil
- Candles with crystals
- Weighted Blanket
- REI Water Bottle
- Bath & Body Works Gingham Lotion
- Are video podcasts more your style? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
- Do you want your next vacation to be in luxury? Book your exclusive retreat here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.