It’s the season of giving and gratitude! And in today’s episode, Cristie and Deanna are talking about how you can give back in ways that you may have not thought of before. From volunteering your time to simply being kind, there’s always something you can do to make a difference in someone else’s life. And sometimes, the biggest act of kindness is just simply showing up.
So If you’re looking for ways to give back this holiday season, or any time of year, tune in for some great ideas on how you can make a difference.
Thanks for listening and we hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
- [02:05] Cristie and Deanna share how they’ll be celebrating Thanksgiving with their loved ones
- [05:44] How to prep for causes you feel passionate about
- [07:26] A heartwarming example of how a workplace can rally together to give back
- [09:54] How you can make a difference by simply being present for others
- [13:29] Ways in which you can show your kids how to give back
- [14:45] The benefits of using your time to serve others
- [16:48] Goal-setting and accountability for giving back and being of service to others
- [18:53] A powerful story of Cristie’s brother, aka the Soup Man, and how he’s made a difference in so many people’s lives
- [20:58] A reminder that we can make a difference every single day, no matter how big or small our actions may be
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- To learn more about Thanksgiving Heroes, check our their website.
- Other organizations – Catholic Community Services , The Christmas Box House
- Episode 71 – Creating Positive Change with 100 Humanitarians
- Are video podcasts more your style? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
- Do you want your next vacation to be in luxury? Book your exclusive retreat here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.