Have you ever pursued anything on your bucket list? Maybe you’ve never taken a moment to write down everything and anything you’ve ever wanted to do in this life.
In this episode, Cristie and DeAnna are talking about the power of creating a bucket list, allowing yourself to live your most authentic life with zero regrets, and why it’s time to start thinking about your bucket list.
- [01:48] Why you’ll never have more time
- [04:47] Cristie shares what she’s most grateful for in 2023
- [05:55] DeAnna shares a story that had a major impact on her recently
- [07:57] Who is Ben Nemtin?
- [09:05] The power of a bucket list
- [10:55] Cristie & DeAnna share some of their top bucket list items
- [12:01] Why having a bucket list is so important
- [14:48] Talking your dreams into existence is a thing!
- [18:12] More bucket list items that Cristie & DeAnna have on their list
- [21:35] Getting passed the intimidation factor
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Bucket List Journal by Ben Nemtin
- Check out Ben’s website here and follow him on Instagram.
- Are video podcasts more your style? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
- Do you want your next vacation to be in luxury? Book your exclusive retreat here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.