We’re bringing back one of our personal favorites, this episode with Ruby Dhal. This amazing, best-selling author is wise beyond her years and shares with us how to find hope and beauty in our pain. We talk about how life is not about the destination, but the journey and learning how to heal from any obstacle that life throws your way. This episode will leave you empowered and inspired.
Learn More About Ruby:
Ruby is a British-Afhan Sikh poetess and best-selling author of 4 books with an online readership of over a quarter of a million. She has her Master’s Degree in Philosophy from Kings College in London. After experiencing the loss of her mother at a young age, she turned to writing and books to form her escapism from painful experiences of the world. She is committed to helping empower readers to mend their hearts, understand themselves better, engage in self-care and love themselves and those around them without insecurities
- 01:05 – Meet author, Ruby Dhal
- 03:06 – How Ruby got her start as a writer
- 06:46 – The life event that catapulted Ruby down this path
- 12:20 – How to understand your own personal healing journey
- 14:49 – Where most people get stuck in their healing journey and how to move past it
- 22:38 – 2 important lessons Ruby has learned in her life so far
- 24:12 – Ruby’s advice for her 16-year-old self
- 26:03 – Cristie’s advice for her 30-year-old self
- 28:01 – DeAnna’s advice to young adults
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- To learn more about Ruby and to purchase her books, visit her website here.
- Connect with Ruby on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, and Twitter!
- You can also check out her blog here.
- Are video podcasts more your style? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
- Do you want your next vacation to be in luxury? Book your exclusive retreat here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.