It’s the last episode of our summer hiatus, and we’re ending Season 2 by bringing back a popular episode all about finding your style at 50 and beyond. Erin Mathis is a style coach who joins us in this episode and shares her tips and tricks on how to reinvent your style while staying true to your authentic self, no matter your age.
Learn More About Erin:
Erin Mathis, cofounder of The Style Core, is a Style Coach for women in midlife who feel stuck in a rut and want to empower themselves to take charge of their future. She helps women uplevel their personal style so they show the world who they really are and align their image with the impact they want to make. She applies the same process she used to transform her own image to help her clients reinvent themselves so they can confidently show up as the captivating women they are and tell the world who they are through their look. From her hometown in Northern California, Erin coaches women around the world online through her signature transformational program, Create Your Million Dollar Look.
- 02:13 – How Erin got started in her image consulting journey
- 03:59 – What is image consulting?
- 04:33 – How your style can transform your life
- 09:06 – Dressing for your body type
- 11:24 – Tricks to make yourself look taller and your legs look longer
- 14:28 – How to highlight or camouflage your hips
- 15:25 – Erin’s current clientele
- 16:18 – Why hire a style coach?
- 20:06 – The differences in generations and their choices of style
- 25:58 – How to find a style that is true to you
- 30:08 – What does a style package look like?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Learn more about The Style Core here.
- Connect with Erin on Instagram or check out her website here.
- Watch Erin’s TedTalk, The Power of Image to Transform Your Life
- Join Erin’s program, Your Million Dollar Look
- Download Erin’s freebie – My Top 5 Secrets to Uplevel Your Style
- Are video podcasts more your style? Subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
- Do you want your next vacation to be in luxury? Book your exclusive retreat here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more aweso