In this episode, we talk with Kimberly Spencer. She’s the Founder of Crown Yourself, High-Performance Coach, a TED Talk speaker, a bestselling author, and host of the podcast, The Princess and the B (Business, Body, Bank Accounts, Babies and Boys). Kimberly shares her work with women and how she helps them to get more clarity, energy, courage, and productivity – whether it’s with personal or deciding to take your business to the next level.
Learn More About Kimberly:
Kimberly Spencer is an award-winning high-performance coach and trainer, Amazon best-selling co-author, international motivational speaker, and the founder of CrownYourself.com, helping visionary leaders build their empire and sparkle with holistic fulfillment in their bodies, businesses, and relationships. From her entrepreneurial beginnings at five selling bags of glitter-water to her neighbors, to becoming an award-winning screenwriter, certified Pilates instructor, Miss Congeniality, and six-time WEGO Health Activist Award nominee, Kimberly is proof that it’s better to make your own mold than to conform to someone else’s. Her journey into the world of mompreneurship with her husband was featured in the 2017 Netflix docuseries, “Being Dad.” Her premiere solo book, “Mind Full Meals: How to Dethrone Food Fears and Reign in a Body the Rules” debuts in Summer 2020.
- [01:41] Meet Kimberly and what inspired her to start her business, Crown Yourself
- [08:10] The self-realization that changed the trajectory of Kimberly’s future in business and personal life
- [10:09] The unique process that Kimberly uses to help women level up using a term she coins the Anne Hathaway/Jennifer Lawrence paradigm
- [12:00] Why women struggle to own their successes and mistakes
- [16:50] How Kimberly helps her clients to move forward when they’re feeling stuck
- [17:10] What is unconscious incompetence vs. conscious incompetence?
- [19:19] The 1st step to take when you’re feeling stuck and how to apply it in your work and personal life
- [25:05] Struggling to find clarity in your life? Try this!
- [26:00] The power of the unconscious mind and how to make it work for you
- [30:25] Why decision-making holds women back and how to embrace it more instead
- [42:54] How to reframe your mindset so that you can access the version of your highest self
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Learn more about Kimberly on her website or connect with her on Instagram and Facebook!
- Tune into her podcast, The Princess and the B!
- You can also watch Kimberly’s TED talk about Becoming a Warrior for Possibility here.
- We’d love to hear from you! Send us a message on Instagram or Facebook.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. You can also subscribe from the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave Us an iTunes Review:
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on iTunes, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on iTunes.